Our New Website
1 CommentWednesday, 11 March 2020
After many months of development we now finally have a new website. Our new website has more functionality than the previous one and some of the main changes are listed below. There are some tweaks still to be made and I am sure the odd error here and there which will get tidied up in the next few weeks.
Our main changes are as follows:
- New product identifiers. Products are clearly labelled as Genuine, OEM or Aftermarket.
- Smart keys are sold separately, and the blade is offered as additional product (selectable from the smart key listing).
- More detailed key cutting and programming information.
- New product finder function, allowing you to check what parts fit a particular make, model and year of vehicle (still currently being updated so please bare with us).
- Customer account area where customers can check order statuses, get copy invoices etc.
- Dedicated trade enquiry contact form to allow us to respond to our trade customers quicker.
- Payments are now handled by WorldPay as opposed to SagePay (we are currently working on the payment page for checkout on a mobile device).
We would welcome any feedback on our new website, particularly if you see something that is incorrect or not working correctly.